Woosie Club

Page 254 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
John.
Fyi.....I booked the September Woosiefest direct by phone and paid a £30 deposit.
Ballance payable in August ;)

That is reasonable Bill, I did not try booking by phone, I used the webpage booking form and was not at all happy with the booking terms and conditions.

At least there are booking options, pity the owners don't see fit to apply more reasonable terms to their on-line booking system.

You still in the sunshine? If yes, then I hope it rains :lol:

No!, not at all envious (should you inquire) :whistle: Will see the suntans in April hopefully.

Cheers,
John

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
Pitch 29 booked Thursday 12th-- Monday 16th September.......thanks for your help Grey :)

Looks like we have decent bunch of folk for The Woosie fest. , Anseo, are you waiting until later, We know your Our Knight in the North. . Icaru 5 I am sure you the other half and the kids and dog will be more than amused to meet us all in person. Thanks for joining in.

No problem at all ! - We’re looking forward to it already ...

But just to let you all know that when caravanning we begin each day with a family singalong campfire breakfast at 6AM sharp. The kids sometimes bring their various musical instruments along to make sure it’s well received ! :p

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Icaru5 said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
Pitch 29 booked Thursday 12th-- Monday 16th September.......thanks for your help Grey :)

Looks like we have decent bunch of folk for The Woosie fest. , Anseo, are you waiting until later, We know your Our Knight in the North. . Icaru 5 I am sure you the other half and the kids and dog will be more than amused to meet us all in person. Thanks for joining in.

But just to let you all know that when caravanning we begin each day with a family singalong campfire breakfast at 6AM sharp. The kids sometimes bring their various musical instruments along to make sure it’s well received ! :p

You may jest now....but wait until our acting King tells you about the initiation tasks of the new Woosie.....Have the stains come out yet Hutch? :evil:

Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mel said:
Icaru5 said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:

You may jest now....but wait until our acting King tells you about the initiation tasks of the new Woosie.....Have the stains come out yet Hutch? :evil:

Mel

Mel, No problem for me.

Engineers-BBQ-085.jpg

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Icaru5 said:

.........you won't get that much of a lie in :eek:hmy:

Hutch sounds reveille at 05.00 hrs and alternates on a day to day basis between a trombone and bagpipes :unsure:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Icaru5 said:

.........you won't get that much of a lie in :eek:hmy:

Hutch sounds reveille at 05.00 hrs and alternates on a day to day basis between a trombone and bagpipes :unsure:
Aha. Now I know what he does with his wind ;)

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
In the last few minutes I have noticed that 2 of our Site Administartors are on line.

BryonySymes, SarahWakely

Both of you are welcome to the April Fest if you care to join us, we will look after you.

BYOB etc. :)

John

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Welcome Gafferbill to September Woosie Fest

Elm_Park_11.JPG
Thanks to Grey for his plan :)

The September Woosiefest is taking shape . Our secret Woosie Scout has done his survey and passed Elm Cottage as a top site suitable for all Woosies and anyone else. Indeed the PCv staff may well wish to join in whilst testing a new caravan :cheer:
Our Scout is currently working on a hostelry and the possibility of sharing the barn with some born again scooterists. Never to late to join in!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I've booked pitch 4 to arrive on Thursday 12th September and leave on Monday 16th, a shorter visit than usual because of family commitments this year. We'll look forward to seeing you all in September :)

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
September Woosie meet:

As many know this year is at the http://www.elmcottage.co.uk/ caravan park and is shaping up to be a great outing. Plans are being made behind the scene's regarding activities for the weekend that will be published soon. Dustydog aka Alan is working hard putting it all together.

Please do not feel this is a select invitation only event, to be honest the more the merrier!

Read previous posts and ask questions, you will be very welcome to join the fun.

As they say, Roll up, Roll up! Join in the fun!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Grey13 said:
September Woosie meet:

As many know this year is at the http://www.elmcottage.co.uk/ caravan park and is shaping up to be a great outing. Plans are being made behind the scene's regarding activities for the weekend that will be published soon. Dustydog aka Alan is working hard putting it all together.

Please do not feel this is a select invitation only event, to be honest the more the merrier!

Read previous posts and ask questions, you will be very welcome to join the fun.

I can only echo Grey’s sentiments.
This Is an excellent site. Geographically well placed. As seasoned caravanners we have plenty of spares available if someone has a problem. Come on you Forumites join the fun! :cheer:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Grey13 said:
September Woosie meet:

This Is an excellent site. Geographically well placed. As seasoned caravanners we have plenty of spares available if someone has a problem. Come on you Forumites join the fun! :cheer:

You might receive more responses if you posted details in a new and separate thread, perhaps on the Events, Rallies and Owners Clubs message board. You could try the Practical Caravan Facebook page as well, because younger caravanners seem to prefer using FB rather than internet forums.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parksy said:
Dustydog said:
Grey13 said:
September Woosie meet:

You might receive more responses if you posted details in a new and separate thread, perhaps on the Events, Rallies and Owners Clubs message board. You could try the Practical Caravan Facebook page as well, because younger caravanners seem to prefer using FB rather than internet forums.

https://youtu.be/amNF_F6oeRU
amNF_F6oeRU

Thanks Parksey for that, and by the way Anseo and myself , Do Not do the pipes at 5 am.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Parksy said:
Dustydog said:
Grey13 said:
September Woosie meet:

https://youtu.be/amNF_F6oeRU
amNF_F6oeRU

Thanks Parksey for that, and by the way Anseo and myself , Do Not do the pipes at 5 am.

I can vouch for that. It’s 5.30am :evil:

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
My clock does not have a 5:30 either. It does have a mental telepathic chime at around 5:30 PM which signifies "wine time" Will that do?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Gabsgrandad said:
At last years 'Love in'! -- Sorry Woosiefest

DSC05327.jpg

Hutch and Elaine together after I had departed, (my pitch is vacant) :)

I think Elaine was leading me back from the pub.!! The Aerials weren't down and the roof windows are open.

And with your slippers on ..... :p

They are my Alaskan Baffies, waterproof, great.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts