Woosie Club

Page 334 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well folks, have decided we won't be able to attend the Woosiefest next month.....devastated to say the least.
Have a great time and I will raise a glass to you all on the Saturday night.
So if it doesn't rain it pours. I have today tested positive for the dreaded covid, flu jab booked for this Saturday so will have to see how the covid goes.
We are trying to do something a bit more local for 3 or 4 nights.
Have fun folks.
So flu jab was cancelled, cant re book now until clear and then I have to wait 28 days before they will entertain me.
I also have had email and text asking me to book my Covid booster!!!
So Mags now has it (so even that would have prevented us from the fest)
Son has it as well, he works with me but has his own family abode.
Oh and Sister and brother in law both have it, having just returned from a weeks coach trip around bonnie Scotland, (havent seen them for a few weeks though so not my doing!!)
Just a reminder to you all it's still out there..............KEEP SAFE.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Have to say that both of us having had Covid and not being too badly affected, there is a sense of relief and reassurance that we have survived it. So we were sort of pleased to have caught it- after the event obviously! Sadly this isn’t true for everyone and we must remain careful. Hope you all have the same experience that we did. Take Care
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Never mind Kev just stay safe and warm . Buckfast tonic mead wine etc will keep the bugs away
We will miss you and Mags but there is always another day👍

Reactions: Gagakev

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
What Menu ????????
Hutch kindly sent us the menu via email Dave.
If you send a private message by using the little envelope icon ( top right on the header) to any one of us with your email address, I'm sure that you will receive a copy of the Coachman Inn menu.
Edit :
Dustydog beat me to it 😁

Reactions: Dustydog
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Four hours later arrived at Pool Bank Farm CL near Harrogate. Enjoyed a great evening with the Family at the Square and Compass at 2012 prices 👍👍👍
We arrive at Coachman Caravan Park Monday 3rd. Ok Hutch . We will prostitute ourselves and see Lynn
🤪🤪. I’ll open your tab😇😇 and make sure it gets caned😁
Very wet this afternoon. Still drying out our clothes.

And yet again no matter what I do , reducing the photo size to large , they rotate 90 degs🤬🤬
Hi Dusty have a nice time at Harrogate stunning views

Reactions: Dustydog
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have been near Sedgefield since Tuesday. Nice CL- Donnewell Farm. Fully serviced pitches. Short and easy walk to the town. Weather awful yesterday, but looking better for a trip to the seaside today.
See you Monday DD and the rest of you soon after.
Mel
Hi Mel hope you having a nice break enjoy the seaside (y)

Reactions: Mel
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
STOP IT MEL ....................I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE THANK YOU 😢 😢 😢
The. Sutton Bank detour was just as bad as SB . No problem. Our gate keepers Mel and Roger let us into the site. Lovely private place . My NS needed 3” of boards to get level. The Blonde in the Inn is full bodied and very enjoyable 😜. Sorry you won’t be with us Kev😢. We will miss you two

Reactions: Gagakev and DaveA1
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Glad the first two vans arrived ok, had thought about coming up on Wednesday but changed my mind after looking at the weather so Thursday about 2 pm I hope. M1 M18,A1, A64. Set up and then a coupe of pints after meeting with Sir Ducktail.
Dusty Dog, There is someone with a Coachman, on site called Les, From FB Coachman owners. I am sure you will find him.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Has
Glad the first two vans arrived ok, had thought about coming up on Wednesday but changed my mind after looking at the weather so Thursday about 2 pm I hope. M1 M18,A1, A64. Set up and then a coupe of pints after meeting with Sir Ducktail.
Dusty Dog, There is someone with a Coachman, on site called Les, From FB Coachman owners. I am sure you will find him.
Has he got hollow legs🤪🍺

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Should arrive about the same time, Thursday, looking forward to meeting you all. My journey Is A46, A1, A64. Outfit's an Insignia being pushed by a Challenger Sport. This will be my first outing solo. Might be a bit quite to start with. and the longest tow for more that two years.

Reactions: Mel and Dustydog
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Should arrive about the same time, Thursday, looking forward to meeting you all. My journey Is A46, A1, A64. Outfit's an Insignia being pushed by a Challenger Sport. This will be my first outing solo. Might be a bit quite to start with. and the longest tow for more that two years.
Have a safe journey and enjoyable break

Reactions: DaveA1
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
There will be a good bunch to meet you when you get there. Longest tow for me too for a couple of years 197 miles. Just getting the caravan set up ready to go. Picked it up at lunchtime . Must not forget the water hose and aqua roll valve.

Reactions: DaveA1
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
There will be a good bunch to meet you when you get there. Longest tow for me too for a couple of years 197 miles. Just getting the caravan set up ready to go. Picked it up at lunchtime . Must not forget the water hose and aqua roll valve.
Don"t forget your hook up cable either (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts