Woosie Club

Page 332 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ! now I'm sure of the site will do I need any identification code, or do I mention the fest. Warn you I maybe very quite.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks ! now I'm sure of the site will do I need any identification code, or do I mention the fest. Warn you I maybe very quite.
As the others have said Contact Chira, she as very nice, the pitches are fully serviced and are £28 a night, I am going the Thursday the 6th October for 7 nights, others are arriving early others shorter . It will be nice to meet you face to face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mel and Dustydog

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We were going to arrive on Sunday 2nd but owing to an appointment that I don't want to miss, we'll be there on the Tuesday afternoon now
Looking forward to seeing everybody

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thursday 6th October, but might try and get a day earlier.
Elaines got her covid and flu jab on the Monday, so we shqll see

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well all booked in from 6th leaving on the 12th see you all then, all being well.
Thats good news , Sir DuckTail. The only two things planned are a meal in The Coachman Pub on the Friday night and The Jacobs table, (just bring some scraps along to eat and share) probably on the Sunday lunchtime, neither are compulsery, just a get together.
As your near Melton Mobary, maybe a small pie, DD and myself are pastry hogs. 😉

Reactions: DaveA1
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Thats good news , Sir DuckTail. The only two things planned are a meal in The Coachman Pub on the Friday night and The Jacobs table, (just bring some scraps along to eat and share) probably on the Sunday lunchtime, neither are compulsery, just a get together.
As your near Melton Mobary, maybe a small pie, DD and myself are pastry hogs. 😉
yes and How about a small piece of stilton as an aside.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts