Woosie Club

Page 330 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Are you and Yvonne going to make it this year in October?
We may, waiting on my daughter in Holland to confirm if she will visit in October!
Going next week to https://www.castlerigg.co.uk/ for a week or so.
Keeping well are we?
Just going to buy a new water pump,
SHURflo Aqua King II Junior Fresh Water Pump (12V / 7.6 LPM / 20 PSI)
Old one works still but bit noisy and van as you know very old so pump needs replacing!

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
We may, waiting on my daughter in Holland to confirm if she will visit in October!
Going next week to https://www.castlerigg.co.uk/ for a week or so.
Keeping well are we?
Just going to buy a new water pump,
SHURflo Aqua King II Junior Fresh Water Pump (12V / 7.6 LPM / 20 PSI)
Old one works still but bit noisy and van as you know very old so pump needs replacing!

Looking forward to seeing you and Von soon, try to be there(y)

Reactions: Dustydog and Grey13
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Well our ex van now set up at Norden Farm Campsite. Daughters 'maiden voyage' with it. Hope they have and get as many good times on two wheels as we had over 44 years. (Ps We also used that site a year or two back.)

May be an image of outdoors

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well our ex van now set up at Norden Farm Campsite. Daughters 'maiden voyage' with it. Hope they have and get as many good times on two wheels as we had over 44 years. (Ps We also used that site a year or two back.)

May be an image of outdoors
Bet its Nice to know its in safe hands. Wish her well and you never know you could persuade the daughter to join the Woosies.
Ps. Hope all is well with you and Jean.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Pete, how are you two, hopefully all is well,

We have been caught out again by hospital and dental appontments, Elaine got called in for a skin Biopsy on a Monday for an ongoing rash, then had a tooth ache had a tooth removed just before going away and then I got called in for Shingles jab,. Last weekend Funeral in Newcastle, so now looking at next Wednesday to Friday. Local.
Hopefully the winter touring will be better for us.
Looking forward to the Woosie Fest At Snaignton. (The SnaingFest). In October.
DD, how many pitches stll available at the Coachman Inn, ( other makes of vans Allowed. )

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Pete, how are you two, hopefully all is well,

We have been caught out again by hospital and dental appontments, Elaine got called in for a skin Biopsy on a Monday for an ongoing rash, then had a tooth ache had a tooth removed just before going away and then I got called in for Shingles jab,. Last weekend Funeral in Newcastle, so now looking at next Wednesday to Friday. Local.
Hopefully the winter touring will be better for us.
Looking forward to the Woosie Fest At Snaignton. (The SnaingFest). In October.
DD, how many pitches stll available at the Coachman Inn, ( other makes of vans Allowed. )
Hutch ,
pitches are available. I’ve asked Chiara to confirm the number.
If Pete’s daughter can assist there is definitely a pitch for him and Jean.

Reactions: Mel and Hutch

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Think that there are 6 or 7 vans confirmed? I think that they have space for 11.
Come on Woosies and non Woosies. You know you want to.
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Think that there are 6 or 7 vans confirmed? I think that they have space for 11.
Come on Woosies and non Woosies. You know you want to.
Mel
Thanks Mel

Chiara at Coachman park tells me 4 spaces remain unallocated. I need to let her know asap if we still want them.
Any last minute people who want to join us? Please let me know next 48 hours.
DD

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Maybe a hint of the location where it is being held plus anything they should know would help any newbies as no one wants to scroll through pages of stuff not relevant to the Woosie meet. :D
It’s near where we went in May 2021 and clearly global warming and drought have passed Yorkshire by. But seriously the area around Pickering in North Yorkshire is lovely.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Good point Buckman,
It’s 8 miles east of Pickering North Yorkshire at Snainton next door to the Coachman Inn. .We have the monopoly of the site for a week . Four spare pitches. All welcome 6th to 11th October. Single nights fine.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Unfortunately a 4 or more hour drive for us and at that sort of distance we would normally be away for a week or more especially taking into consideration cost of fuel at about £100 just to get there and back Site another £200 for a week. Sadly too far for us and to expensive although site itself is reasonably priced and looks very nice.
If it was more central we would maybe have considered it. The last get together we went on was at Stowford Meadows where we met some of you. Previous to that it was Lickhill in Stourport on Severn and remember meeting Lutz.

Reactions: audiorob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts