Woosie Club

Page 347 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
An excellent turn out for Parksy's cremation yesterday. The choir he used to sing with, sang, Oh Danny boy. A lovely Service.
The Woosies in attendance, retired to ,Mad O'Roukes Pie factory, for a meal and a chin wag. Parksy would have approved.
RIP Steve.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
There are 8654 posts in this Woosie Club thread now which has now been running for over 12 years:sunglasses:
Many of the more eloquent posts stretching over the twelve years were by Steve Parkes and these will serve to remind us what a great bloke he was.
He won't be forgotten by us Woosies.

Remembering also...... Linda, Graham and Martin,
RIP

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Just been to another great campsite:)

Dan-yr- ogof showcaves national Centre in the Brecon Beacons....all hard standing fully serviced pitches, great facilities.
Easy to walk to cave complex with other attractions and cafe.
Nice pubs nearby!
Campsite here
Looks lovely. Went on at least 6 school trips to Dan Yr Ogof in my youth! Enjoy
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Are you at the Scourie Campsite, it's our favourite - if the weather clears the sunsets are fantastic - the Scourie Hotel does good bar meals, no idea about the ale though .
There today but pitched at Clachtoll.
You will remember Angus who owned and developed the Scourie site? He died 11 years ago but still run by the family. Vicky is the manager, been there 15years or so.
The Anchorage bar / restaurant on site opens for drinks at 1.00 pm. Only serves pizza. It now includes a well stocked Spar shop.
Scourie Hotel is no longer open to the public, guests only. The bar is now a storage area! Les the barman from Weoley Castle is still there
Also on site is a nightly fish and chip van serving from 5.00 pm. Yes the sunsets are legendary

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
There today but pitched at Clachtoll.
You will remember Angus who owned and developed the Scourie site? He died 11 years ago but still run by the family. Vicky is the manager, been there 15years or so.
The Anchorage bar / restaurant on site opens for drinks at 1.00 pm. Only serves pizza. It now includes a well stocked Spar shop.
Scourie Hotel is no longer open to the public, guests only. The bar is now a storage area! Les the barman from Weoley Castle is still there
Also on site is a nightly fish and chip van serving from 5.00 pm. Yes the sunsets are legendary
We remember Angus well - the Anchorage was never open on any of the trips we made there

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Rain Season is approaching, we are hoping to get away in 10 days time so not surprised it has started already. Enjoy its only water and your skin is waterproof :ROFLMAO:
Plans scuppered once again!!
Any one want to buy a caravan?
Only been used once this year!!!
Will be having its service next Tuesday.
Appointment this Saturday, then another one Next Thursday.
At this rate I'll be retired before I get away again (4 years to go) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Plans scuppered once again!!
Any one want to buy a caravan?
Only been used once this year!!!
Will be having its service next Tuesday.
Appointment this Saturday, then another one Next Thursday.
At this rate I'll be retired before I get away again (4 years to go) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It does get better Kev.😎
If you are well enough get away next Friday even if only for the weekend. .
Dartmoor or Exmoor. Some lovely CLs there.
Don’t give up yet. Your hhe baby of the WoosiesπŸ˜‰

Reactions: Gagakev

TRENDING THREADS