Woosie Club

Page 348 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
It does get better Kev.😎
If you are well enough get away next Friday even if only for the weekend. .
Dartmoor or Exmoor. Some lovely CLs there.
Don’t give up yet. Your hhe baby of the Woosies😉

So decided to wait a couple of days and booked a pitch last Saturday to go away to Bath Chew this Wednesday....................
OH NO YOU DONT
Here I am laid up with a bad back!!!!! GRRRR
Will ring tomorrow to see if I can move the date to the first week of October.
Didnt really want to go this Wednesday anyway, the suns shining ☀️
At least in October we will have more chance of rain ⛈️;)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Looking to the Spring 2025 for a Woosiefest.

Just some thoughts for now.

Long distance will be an issue for a lot of us as age creeps in.

A long weekend or as long as you like, Devon, Somerset , Wiltshire , Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Brecons, Derbyshire , Staffordshire or say Hutchshire?

Plenty of time to kick some ideas around

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
So decided to wait a couple of days and booked a pitch last Saturday to go away to Bath Chew this Wednesday....................
OH NO YOU DONT
Here I am laid up with a bad back!!!!! GRRRR
Will ring tomorrow to see if I can move the date to the first week of October.
Didnt really want to go this Wednesday anyway, the suns shining ☀️
At least in October we will have more chance of rain ⛈️;)
Hi Kev hope you get better soon and better luck next month ;)

Reactions: Gagakev

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Looking to the Spring 2025 for a Woosiefest.

Just some thoughts for now.

Long distance will be an issue for a lot of us as age creeps in.

A long weekend or as long as you like, Devon, Somerset , Wiltshire , Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Brecons, Derbyshire , Staffordshire or say Hutchshire?

Plenty of time to kick some ideas around
We are happy with all destinations, although, as we live in Derbyshire, somewhere a bit different would be great. Think it is important to maybe declare a target date that we can all pencil onto our calendars even if we cannot completely commit at this stage.It was trying to wrangle a date that caused the wheels to come off in all our previous planning attempts.
Hope we can do a get together
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just a thought.
Anyone fancy a News Years eve Woosie get together?
Haven’t thought where; just seeing if there is interest. Will go anyway if not.
Mel
I’d love to Mel but sadly that’s only 8 weeks after my shoulder replacement. No lifting etc for 6 months so sadly we can’t make it.
Spring is still on the cards . Where ? We are relaxed.depending how many of us may influence where we stay. If you guys picked somewhere near your or my home it wouldn’t put us off .

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dont think we can do a New Year one but would look towards a Spring one, only stipulation would be, not the last week of the month.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Double wammy:(

Had a 3 week caravan trip planned for mid October to November.....had to cancel it!
Towing caravan back from Cheshire last week Santa Fe lost power and is not running as it should.....can't get it seen to and fixed in time for trip.
(I thought Santa Fes were reliable!)
Couldn't have gone on the trip anyway......my doctor wants to do a biopsy after my latest checkup.

Fun and games....Not!

• Wow
Reactions: Hutch
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Double wammy:(

Had a 3 week caravan trip planned for mid October to November.....had to cancel it!
Towing caravan back from Cheshire last week Santa Fe lost power and is not running as it should.....can't get it seen to and fixed in time for trip.
(I thought Santa Fes were reliable!)
Couldn't have gone on the trip anyway......my doctor wants to do a biopsy after my latest checkup.

Fun and games....Not!
Oh dear Gaffa, hope you get the Santa sorted soon ,hope its not as bad as mine was when it lost power caused by the Exhaust pressure control valve, ................£1,400.00
Hope all is well with the biopsy, good luck.

Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts