Wot!!! No WATER

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Our local water supply company have decided to re lay new water mains in our area. Panic no water for 2/3 days. They have advised everyone to fill up baths containers pots and pans etc for water, what a pain! Then a thought sprung a leak in our heads. Why bother with all that. We have booked ourselves into our local caravan park c/w swimming pool and sauna. Will be using their water and electric (yes we do have to pay for it) but no hasstle with storing water. And we can even see our house across the valley. HEAVEN!! And the drinks cabinet will be full.

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Mark,

Are you a neighbour of mine????? We're also having water mains renewed around our village (Tonteg, S Wales). We keep the caravan in the drive, so when they turn the water off, we have our own supply on tap, as it were. It's amazing how many other caravans have suddenly appeared in the street - brought home by neighbours who normally keep their caravans in storage. Maybe the caravan industry should follow the water people around the country, promoting this added benefit of caravanning!

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Mark,

Are you a neighbour of mine????? We're also having water mains renewed around our village (Tonteg, S Wales). We keep the caravan in the drive, so when they turn the water off, we have our own supply on tap, as it were. It's amazing how many other caravans have suddenly appeared in the street - brought home by neighbours who normally keep their caravans in storage. Maybe the caravan industry should follow the water people around the country, promoting this added benefit of caravanning!
No i'm not from your area, am down in the westcountry on the Devon and Cornwall border.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts