Would you have one ?

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Would you have one of these ?
smiley-undecided.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There are some features that I like, such as the durability (if genuine) and the monocoque construction but I don't see the point in having the twin axle configuration for 'a motorbike' that the salesman kept banging on about, because if you are using a towing vehicle why would you want to bother with dragging another vehicle around with the trip buddy? Surely the manufacturers would do better if they concentrated on making the thing lightweight so that almost any vehicle could legally tow it, durable, 100% waterproof and reasonably comfortable, a bit like the Eriba Puck concept was back in the day?
Oh, and Herself would almost certainly fall out with me over my choice of 'mood lighting'
smiley-smile.gif

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a red one towed by a Disco on the road a few times and it looks very smart and stable. I know a motorcycling couple who were making serious enquiries about a custom build and a family of mountain biking fanatics who want something more secure and load friendly than their trailer tent.
20k seems a bit steep and the awning tent arrangement hanging off the tailgate door is a mistake to me as It looks as though you have to have the door open when the awning is up and the tents are attached. If you can't lock the van up with the tent up it would be a NO from me.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Similar concept to Dub Van which was a major feature article on tonight's Caravan programme.
Someone somewhere will fancy it.
smiley-kiss.gif

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Would I have one? Well, no, because at my age, I'm no longer worried about durability!, But I think the shower arangement is worth other makers copying.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Would I have one? NO - I gave up camping for caravanning, and the only canvas for me is a large awning. Also the idea of having a wet room is a bit wierd - all that steam in the van - naaah

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
It does look very smart and I can see the attraction. Not a family van, and not for us creaky people who like a fixed bed, but perhaps young investment bankers who have money and no children might like it. The canvas bit at the back, all looks like a design afterthought, they would have been better not bothering.
mel

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
At getting on for 20k I don't think that's economical
smiley-smile.gif

The tailgate syle door is ideal for load lugging, but not something you'd want to open every time "needs a door within the door" to be really workable has been an issue for a few potential customers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts