Xplore 304 moter mover

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I have down sized my van from a swift to an xplore 304 and am amazed at the room in this little van but it's the first time in 30 years I have had an L shaped lounge and wondering if I will get on with it, also had a power touch evolution mover fitted (manuall) can I engage the two wheels from one side with the brace and is it fairly easy as I been on another site and they say it's very hard to engage manually, my van isn't ready till middle may so looking forward to it, thank you for replys,

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Nice choice. I am a fan of the Xplore 302. Fab little van as I have said elsewhere. Love the L shaped lounge. Even though I didn't think I would.
Enjoy.
Mel

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Nimrod said:
I have down sized my van from a swift to an xplore 304 and am amazed at the room in this little van but it's the first time in 30 years I have had an L shaped lounge and wondering if I will get on with it, also had a power touch evolution mover fitted (manuall) can I engage the two wheels from one side with the brace and is it fairly easy as I been on another site and they say it's very hard to engage manually, my van isn't ready till middle may so looking forward to it, thank you for replys,

You are right that the Evolution is a pain to engage manually. I made up an adapter which would go into the chuck of my cordless drill and so the mover could be engaged with minimal effort. Although like so many of my “ come in handy” bits it wasn’t required. But I bet I might have needed something if I hadn’t made the adaptor.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts