young caravanners

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Bet it gets brought up at parties, i'm the subject of many a good laugh when we all get to gether. I don't get caught out like that any more if you seen the stuff a carry with me in the caravan you would think i was at war with the midgets they'll have a job getting at me now.

Apr 4, 2007
Visit site
Bet it gets brought up at parties, i'm the subject of many a good laugh when we all get to gether. I don't get caught out like that any more if you seen the stuff a carry with me in the caravan you would think i was at war with the midgets they'll have a job getting at me now.
hi my name is linda and i am new to caravanning i am 36 and my partner is 29! we have two children aged 15 and 4

Apr 4, 2006
Visit site
Hi I'm 33 this year and my Husband is 39 this year we've been caravanning for 4 years on our second caravan. Our outfit is a Ford Mondeo & Elddis Wisp 350/2 and we are also members of the Elddis Owners Club.

Oct 18, 2006
Visit site
I am 28 i have had a caravan for 3 yrs, great i only took this up as i was sick of being single and not going on holiday because of hotel single supplements and it's no fuin being in a hotel alone, so i decided that with a caravan this was not a problem, i started with a avondale wren but i felt it just a bit small for me and i did not like the small bathroom, so last year changed to a elddis hurricane end bathroom and goes well the car peugeot 406 i get around 37mpg. Although it does disappoint me that tere are no single females of around my age to go with, i am under the impression some of the time girls prefer to go abroad for there hols.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
i am 32 and my wife is 29. we have 2 small kiddies and a dog. we go away with 3 other families all our own age. we have done 5 trips this year and have 7 more booked already including France and Spain.

We love it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts