ú19000 Brand New Lunar Delta TL with 17 faults (Smashing)

May 2, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately the post has had to be removed as firstly it contravened the Forum Rules by naming a Company with whom you have ongoing dialogue with relating to your purchase.

Secondly by posting such information on a public forum you may well have jeapoardised your legal rights to a satisfactory outcome.

Thirdly you only course of action at the present time is continued dialogue between yourself and the Dealer, abd subsequently the Manufacturer, possibly with input from your legal advisor.

Only after all avenues have been exhausted can you then post in general terms about the product.

Damian (Moderator)

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Dare I ask, why did you part with the money and take delivery if it had many visible problems? I'm not siding with the manufacturer or dealer.

I'm amazed that money is parted with and people hitch up and head out without going over the purchase with a fine tooth comb.

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
I do sympathise. When I bought my Lunar Clubman brand new on a part exchange I had already written the cheque before the van was picked up from what I recall.

I had missing cushions, missing radio/cd facia, melting light fittings ( wrong wattage bulbs fitted !), mains electric wrongly fused ( blew when you ran too many appliances) and later suffered the collapse of the suspension.

Once all these were fixed ( the last one was a major problem that I ended up paying for as the dealer messed about so long that the van went out of warranty and I no longer wanted to deal with him)I had the perfect van which I have loved to bits from day one despite the niggles. The retail price then was

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
whos ever post this was google this sales of goods act quick facts guide. This in a fab guide and the key word is inherant fault which yours must have had so quickly right a letter and reject this van and request a full and final refund giving them 14 days. send it recorded delivery. any other advise you can email me

good luck who ever you are

jo-anne

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Ifd you want to make sure a letter gets there use special delivery no recorded as the later is not worth it.

Recorded only gets tracked at its final sorting office so can go missing up and until then whereas special is tracked at every point.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Steven

I should have asked last night exactly what happened at the handover?

How did you pay for the van?

Write to the Dealer listing the faults and demanding they are fixed asap (say 14 days) or you will demand a full refund.

Good luck.

Dustydog

May 2, 2009
Visit site
Steven

I should have asked last night exactly what happened at the handover?

How did you pay for the van?

Write to the Dealer listing the faults and demanding they are fixed asap (say 14 days) or you will demand a full refund.

Good luck.

Dustydog
debit card... so in essence cash

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts