2015's tow car stars

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Good blog

But one of the biggest new releases this year is surely the New remodelled Volvo XC90

I know he cant cover every car, but this has to be one of the biggest & most publicised release expected in May for general sale.

Biggest competition to the land rover & far more reliable.

Cheers
John

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
starlightdj said:
Good blog

But one of the biggest new releases this year is surely the New remodelled Volvo XC90

I know he cant cover every car, but this has to be one of the biggest & most publicised release expected in May for general sale.

Cheers
John
Remodelled is an understatement, it's all-new.
Given the issues Volvo have with 4wd and LR's improved reliability it about honours even now.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Is it me or does a new Sorento appear every two years now?

You expect regular updates on the Passat as its a fleet car, but.
From those cars the only two you know will still be around in 4 years is the LR and Volvo?

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
xtrailman said:
Is it me or does a new Sorento appear every two years now?

You expect regular updates on the Passat as its a fleet car, but.
From those cars the only two you know will still be around in 4 years is the LR and Volvo?
About 6 years is the industry "norm" for a product cycle - historically LR and Volvo have had to keep models well past their "sell-by-date" because of lack of profitability and development funds, a position that's changed for the better in both cases.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
starlightdj said:
Good blog

Quite right – and we look forward to testing this as well. But, as you say, we can't include everything in our top five round up!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts