2016 Bailey Pegasus Modena

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I think they have executed the floor plan very well and done a good job in a small space. The new higher back seating is also very comfortable. The new graphics and white body shell are an improvement too. For us that is where the positives end compared with our GT65. We don't like all the steps backwards, loss of ATC, loss of sealed front locker space, loss of alko wheel locks, lack of pleated blinds and the shiny handles on the interior show every finger print. Not sure if they have also dropped external 230 socket and bbq point? On a personal taste front we also don't like the finish around the front window and roof light and the new magazine rack.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Martin24 said:
The locks are no longer standard, now an optional extra.

Disgraceful !! :(
There appears to be a cult emerging in the caravan industry whereby we now get less for our money than in previous years.
Have you noticed how many of us are keeping our caravans longer.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Sir DD, we're keeping ours as long as I can keep going. Having adaptions done over the winter.
Prof, as is the case with most chocolate products!!

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
ProfJohnL said:
The same thing has happened to my favourite yogurt - price stays the same but the pots have got smaller!!

When I was a lad wagon wheels were the size of a crisp packet but now the size of a normal biscuit. Perhaps trading standards need to be involved because they should really be called roller skate wheels. :lol:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It looks a good compromise between weight and a fixed bed but have not seen it in the flesh yet. The loss of any front locker though leaves me wondering where I store my bits I don't want in the caravan.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Raywood said:
It looks a good compromise between weight and a fixed bed but have not seen it in the flesh yet. The loss of any front locker though leaves me wondering where I store my bits I don't want in the caravan.

We got a Unicorn Valencia, and I had some misgivings about the loss of a front locker. Shouldn't have worried, there are lots of places for stuff in the locker under the front seat and in the gas locker if you only put one bottle in ( yes, I make surethat the vents are not covered). Also huge space under the fixed bed which you can use for lightweight stuff. Plus it does discourage you from turning the van into a storage shed on wheels, which is what was happening to our previous front locker.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts