2017 Lunar Quasar 674 review

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Other than the chassis being stretched to accommodate the extra bed then the interior (including front beds, cupboards, oven, WC and shower) is pretty much the same as our 5 year old (2 berth) Quasar derivative, which we are very pleased with. We like the addition of the fold-up kitchen bench extension which we don't have in our current van, but did have the feature in our previous Avondale. Unfortunately it can't be retro fitted as the side of the bench is curved and not straight to take the hinges.

I guess the major (hidden) advantage would be the new side panel construction as ours is the traditional method.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I do like the Quasar although this one seems to have put on a little weight. I agree the microwave is far too high for us but the lack of a gas barbecue point would not bother us. The last caravan had one but we never used it. From what I see it is better as an option for the minority who want it.

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Went to the NEC this year based on your review to look at this model and ended up buying a dealer special which addressed a few of the cons of the standard specification.Pleased so far ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts