A.A.A.D.D. - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Although I said on a previous posting that you appeared to be a kind and caring lady, on times you are also very hurtful and cutting - to the quick I may add. I am deeply hurt and holding back tears as I type this reply. My wife has just come in to the study to see why I am so upset.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Although I said on a previous posting that you appeared to be a kind and caring lady, on times you are also very hurtful and cutting - to the quick I may add. I am deeply hurt and holding back tears as I type this reply. My wife has just come in to the study to see why I am so upset.
I am sorry colin, wipe your tears, cheer up, I did not mean it, I am a caring Lady, Thats woke you up, tomorrows another day, just take one day at a time, or in your case 1 hour at a time, relax, chill out like my daughter says to me, it might not be too late for you, perhaps with all our help you may recover quickly, and this disorder may disappear. Liz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts