• Please use the Forgot Your Password option to login to your account on the new platform.

Accident on A380 at Chudleigh

Jun 20, 2005
10,933
41
40,685
Dramatic footage shows terrifying moment caravan flips on A380 - https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dramatic-footage-shows-terrifying-moment-3239066?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Sent from my iPad
 
Nov 11, 2009
6,644
133
25,735
Dustydog said:
Dramatic footage shows terrifying moment caravan flips on A380 - https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dramatic-footage-shows-terrifying-moment-3239066?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Sent from my iPad
Link not working on MAC OSX Mojave with safari.
 
Nov 11, 2009
6,644
133
25,735
That link takes me to the Mail showbiz pages with some rather tasty pictures and the following headlines:
'Are you pregnant?': Emily Ratajkowski sends fans wild by sharing 'Mom and Dad' snap of herself with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard
 
Jun 20, 2005
10,933
41
40,685
otherclive said:
Dustydog said:
Dramatic footage shows terrifying moment caravan flips on A380 - https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dramatic-footage-shows-terrifying-moment-3239066?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Sent from my iPad
Link not working on MAC OSX Mojave with safari.
Not working for me either Clive! Google Devon live caravan crash.
 
Nov 11, 2009
6,644
133
25,735
Found it now. I assume the vehicle being overtaken was probably travelling at 56- 60 mph if a large goods vehicle so the outfit was going considerably faster than that. Its not a million miles different from one down that way a while back when a Shogun lost control after overtaking large vehicle. Fortunately the Shogun stayed upright and manoeuvred itself back into the right direction.

This one was much worse but very fortunately the Land cruiser crossing the barrier did not hit an oncoming vehicle otherwise there would surely have been fatalities and the driver would have been looking at a prison sentence too.
 
Mar 24, 2014
226
9
10,585
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:
Dustydog said:
Dramatic footage shows terrifying moment caravan flips on A380 - https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dramatic-footage-shows-terrifying-moment-3239066?utm_source=sharebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Sent from my iPad
Link not working on MAC OSX Mojave with safari.
Not working for me either Clive! Google Devon live caravan crash.
Is this the one? https://www.newsflare.com/video/309882/crime-accidents/motorists-and-pet-dog-survive-horrific-caravan-crash-in-uk-caught-on-dashcam
 
Apr 20, 2009
4,673
17
20,685
I drove the very same road 24 hours earlier towing the van on my way back from Cambridge.
Being local that road is treacherous, no way should he have been in that lane, OK we dont really know his speed?
But as I approached I slowed down, read the road ahead, it's steep and long, lucky no serious injury's to any other's
 
Nov 16, 2015
5,264
60
11,735
It's a typical snake starting just after you pass a HGV at speed. Too fast to control, Thankfully no serious injuries. At least the dog looked like if was in the back of the Shogun.

A real case of they have never had a snake situation before. Heavy car and maybe badly loaded caravan , and excessive speed.
 
Apr 20, 2009
4,673
17
20,685
EH52ARH said:
It's a typical snake starting just after you pass a HGV at speed. Too fast to control, Thankfully no serious injuries. At least the dog looked like if was in the back of the Shogun.

A real case of they have never had a snake situation before. Heavy car and maybe badly loaded caravan , and excessive speed.
It wasnt a Shogun young man, twas a Toyota thing. :whistle:
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts