Adria dart 2024 can I tow it

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Folks....

What started out as a seemingly straight forward question from the OP has strayed into a technical discussion and who said what. I admit the subject is not as straightforward as it ought to be.

Equally I'm not sure that any of this discussion is really providing any helpful advice to the OP.

Without getting into any more in depth discussion could someone summarise what the OP should do.

If you need an in depth discussion between yourselves maybe start a new thread.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
But is it legal to tow it with his car.

Folks....

What started out as a seemingly straight forward question from the OP has strayed into a technical discussion and who said what. I admit the subject is not as straightforward as it ought to be.

Equally I'm not sure that any of this discussion is really providing any helpful advice to the OP.

Without getting into any more in depth discussion could someone summarise what the OP should do.

If you need an in depth discussion between yourselves maybe start a new thread.
Get a heavier car that can tow the intended caravan, or buy a lighter caravan. Should have amplified my post 2 a bit more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts