Advice on sleeping bags for children.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
As the title suggests I am needing advice/suggestions on sleeping bags for children. There doesnt seem to be much of quality on offer at this end of the scale. Its for my grandson, just four years old and it seems that to get a three season bag, you need to be looking at junior bags. These I suspect are going to be too long for him. I would put money on it that others on here have had this issue, so any recommendations out there.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Thingy ,
Hi , our youngest when we started was about 4 a few years ago or younger :blink: and he went into is bunk bed with a single duvet and was no problem, well tucked in so it couldn't move , he was fine and never had any problems .

Craig

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Anseo, its for caravanning and Craigyoung, we tried him with that, he cant even keep the duvet on at home, he is like a whirling dervish in bed B)

We dont have full bunks which doesnt help, we have the ones made up by the side dinette.

May 11, 2017
Visit site
We have duvets for the children too, though our younger daughter (5 and a half) still sometimes falls out of the (bottom) bunk with a very loud thump in the middle of the night! I work on the theory that if they're cold they'll pull the duvet back on like at home, cruel Mummy!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As its in a caravan, then use a sleeping bag, and if necessary supplement it with a blanket or two. Also it allows you to regulate the thickness when the weather is warmer,

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Interesting suggestion, not sure whether he would like the idea. Hes very fixed on what he will and will not accept.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts