Aldi Motor mover offer

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
There is a chap called Dan Carroll of Perfect Tow in Derby (but will trave Nationwide) who does one fitted for £699 inc VAT and it will move 2200kg-rather than do a DIY job and a stronger model, I would prefer it fitted.
Mind you I am a bit biased as had one fitted by him, he came to my storage to fit it, took him about 3 hours including removing the old one FOC & he told me to advertise the old control box on Ebay (Old mover bearings & tread were knacked) which I did and it sold for £100
It works perfectly & I would definitely recommend him. So for £599 I got the Titanium supplied & fitted-all made by same company-Purpleline with a 5 year guarantee

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
When we bought a caravan last spring I quickly decided that a mower was required and after checking online I ordered one through Lomond Auto Electrics in Dumbarton. The mover I ordered was out of stock when it came to fitting so they supplied and fitted an upgraded model at no extra cost. I paid £599 for the supply and installation. Although the firm is in Scotland the fitting was carried out by a firm from the Midlands. They arrived at the time and date specified, fitted it and gave me a very thorough demonstration. I was very pleased with the service I received. I have no links to the firm just a satisfied customer.
As I said when I first posted here we bought a fairly cheap caravan last year to see how we got on after several years of camping. We loved it so we have now got a more modern caravan. It has a mover fitted so I removed the one, a Purpleline Enduro manual, from the previous caravan and will now sell it. I didn't see much point in putting it up for sale on the forum at present.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
When we bought a caravan last spring I quickly decided that a mower was required and after checking online I ordered one through Lomond Auto Electrics in Dumbarton. The mover I ordered was out of stock when it came to fitting so they supplied and fitted an upgraded model at no extra cost. I paid £599 for the supply and installation. Although the firm is in Scotland the fitting was carried out by a firm from the Midlands. They arrived at the time and date specified, fitted it and gave me a very thorough demonstration. I was very pleased with the service I received. I have no links to the firm just a satisfied customer.
As I said when I first posted here we bought a fairly cheap caravan last year to see how we got on after several years of camping. We loved it so we have now got a more modern caravan. It has a mover fitted so I removed the one, a Purpleline Enduro manual, from the previous caravan and will now sell it. I didn't see much point in putting it up for sale on the forum at present.

Put it on Ebay-my old control panel (see above) sold in less than a day!
Mike

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
Not a great fan of Ebay although it has saved me twice in the last week with a replacement on/off tap for the mower which was leaking petrol and castors for the sofa. I've been a member of a boating forum for years and the For Sale and Wanted sections are well used. It's great to think that you are dealing with similarly minded people and because of that items tend not to be overpriced. Otherwise I prefer Gumtree.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
When we bought a caravan last spring I quickly decided that a mower was required and after checking online I ordered one through Lomond Auto Electrics in Dumbarton..........
...........As I said when I first posted here we bought a fairly cheap caravan last year to see how we got on after several years of camping. We loved it so we have now got a more modern caravan. It has a mover fitted so I removed the one, a Purpleline Enduro manual, from the previous caravan and will now sell it. I didn't see much point in putting it up for sale on the forum at present.
It can't do any harm Ukeman, it doesn't cost anything to advertise and I don't think that you'll have any trouble in selling the mover.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts