Anywhere open in Cornwall in March with a swimming pool?

May 29, 2006
Visit site
We are looking to go away for a long weekend beginning of March. We want a touring site in Cornwall hopefully with a indoor pool. Does anyone know of anywhere we are quite new to caravaning and most places don't seem to open till the end of March.

Thanks Mandy

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Carnon Downs at Truro is open all year. Does not have a pool though.
It does have probably the best shower block in the country though - unless anyone knows different ;O)

I'm off there for 9 days in March - the Ball n Chain has some days hols to use up before April 1st.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
i went to this site last july to have a look. its the best site i have ever been on. the site is immaculate and so are the shower, toilets, and family bathrooms.

it has big pitches, grass or hard standing and some fully serviced pitches. it has a football field for the kids and an adventure play ground.

its easy to get to no narrow roads and if you dont want to drive just can just hop on the bus outside the site and it will take you to either falmouth or truro.

no entertainment or a pool but hey thats not everyones cup of tea.

Dec 31, 2006
Visit site
Trying to think... We went to a Big Site called Seaview International, Has a swimming pool... cannot recall if its open at the time you want though.. they have a website you can check out...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts