Aquaroll

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
We always did exactly the same as Sam. Partly because I know how quickly the hidden internals of water systems can turn green and brown.

But also, because we found that site water, which is no doubt of potable quality, can vary greatly in taste. And this seems most noticeable in a cup of tea.

John

Reactions: Sam Vimes
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
And this seems most noticeable in a cup of tea.
Maybe you need Yorkshire or Earl Grey🤪
We do have Yorkshire, but perhaps I am over sensitive. Too much chlorine just tastes so bad. I like tea that tastes of tea. Bottled water seems far more reliable.

1713979318170.jpeg

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is sometimes quite noticeable how much the taste of water from different sources can be. I regularly visit friends only 4 miles away, but their water always has more of a chlorine taste than ours at home. They get their water from a different water company.

Consequently when you go to different parts of the country or abroad, the normal public supplies can taste different, so it may not be your caravans water storage or pipework.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
When we lived in Malvern town the taste of the water was terrible especially in tea. Every week we used to go to fresh water spring at the rear of the Malvern Hills and top up numerous water bottles.

TRENDING THREADS