bailey electrics

Sep 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi ALL

We've just returned from our first outing and whilst away we lost power to our sockets and heater,everything else was ok.On reading the manual i spotted these have a 15amp fuse in common but i couldn't locate it.Its a 2004 baileys senator montana,has anyone any ideas where it could be before i have to endure the embarrassment of having to pay someone to come and change a fuse for me.There always seems to be something goes wrong but we usually manage to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Pete n bev

May 31, 2007
Visit site
Hi Pete n Bev,

If you have checked the main panel and its fuses have you checked the trip out on the main panel, Im not sure if there is an other fuse panel under the front bunk on the bulk head this may only be for your towing input but worth a check. As both sockets and heater have gone off it has to be a common fault as it is not isolated to one item. I hope you can sort the problem and im sure there will be other advise from our fellow members in the forum.

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I have a 2002 Olklahoma and prior to this owned a 2004 Vermont. On both vans the fuses are under the nearside front seat - they should be on a distribition board which is boxed and screwed on to the underside woodwork - all fuses are clearly marked and are the standard auto transulcent twin spade type, colour coded according to rating. I would think a Montana would be in the same position

Hope it's just a fuse but fuses tend to blow for a reason - eliminating each socket and the heater in turn should point you to the offending circuit though.

Sep 3, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all your help,it turned out to be a loose connection on the neutral where it exits the mains box.it would seem that it going when we plugged the toaster in was an unfortunate coincidence.so its all sorted now

cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts