Bailey Monarch 6

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After 10 years of our Ranger 460/2 we are plumping for the Pageant Monarch (cant stand the single front window/lack of window in door of the new Rangers) anyone got any views on the Monarch before I spend my hard earned cash ? Why Monarch - because its the lightest/best equipped in its class and we dont want to go to a larger car to pull it.

Jun 21, 2006
Visit site
We nearly went for a Monarch as a replacement for our Ranger, but in the end have chosen the smaller Majestic.

To my mind the Series 6 is a great package for the price, whatever model you buy.

We have added ATC and upgraded upholstry to ours and the price was still very reasonable for the spec.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

My Iinlaws bought a new Series 6 Monarch last year from Broad Lanes.

The caravan is superb and for the two of them plus their yorkie provides pullman comfort. They sleep on the single bed make up rather than converting to a double each night. The end wash room is to die for and overall the whole package is fantastic value for money.

he tows with a 2.00 crd Kia Carens which has no problems.

I can find no fault with the Monarch and do not think you will be disappointed .

Cheers

Alan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We nearly went for a Monarch as a replacement for our Ranger, but in the end have chosen the smaller Majestic.

To my mind the Series 6 is a great package for the price, whatever model you buy.

We have added ATC and upgraded upholstry to ours and the price was still very reasonable for the spec.
Thanks Fab

whats ATC ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts