Bailey Pageant Bordeaux 2003

Apr 9, 2005
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a Bailey Pageant Bordeaux - does anyone know the main differences between the model in 2003 and the new Series 5 model.

I was thinking new models but have seen a 2003 at 9995 pounds - about 2000 pounds cheaper - just wondering what I would be missing!

Thanks

Jun 15, 2005
Visit site
We have a Bordeaux 2003 - it's the best 'van we've had - the double bed is excellent, and the van still looks good throughout after nearly 2 years.

I am sure the Series 5 is equally as good.

The fridge on the Series 5 is indeed bigger, but to accommodate this the kitchen protrudes further into the van - gain is a slightly bigger worktop. Loss is a narrower wardrobe with flat doors. The doors on the 2003 model are curved and look very attractive.

The choice is one of personal taste I think, and the fact that the first owner has suffered some of the depreciation.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a Bordeaux 2003 - it's the best 'van we've had - the double bed is excellent, and the van still looks good throughout after nearly 2 years.

I am sure the Series 5 is equally as good.

The fridge on the Series 5 is indeed bigger, but to accommodate this the kitchen protrudes further into the van - gain is a slightly bigger worktop. Loss is a narrower wardrobe with flat doors. The doors on the 2003 model are curved and look very attractive.

The choice is one of personal taste I think, and the fact that the first owner has suffered some of the depreciation.
Robert, I have just bought a new series5 Bordeaux, picking it up next Friday. Saw it at the recent Bailey roadshow, and the dealer had one left, a cancelled order. All for 11,200. Not a lot more than what you are paying, but with a host of improvements as mentioned. Good time of year to do a deal methinks.

Gary

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts