bailey Pageant Bordeaux Caravan 2008

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Just in the throws of buying one these caravans has anyone got one, and what do you think of it.Any faults to look for?Will be very greaful for any feedback.Many Thanks.Jim

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jim.

We have a 2008 Bordeaux series 7.Bought it new and touch wood have not had any problems so far. When it went for its first service they detected a slight damp reading on one of the front windows . Was rechecked after 6 months and all seemed ok then. As of now we havent had any faults and does us proud.

Would recommend you buy , others may say stay away.

Hope you enjoy if you buy .

Dougie....

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi Dougie,

Many thanks for your comments,I reckon we will enjoy this caravan.JIM
Theres far better caravans out there look at the Hymers for example they are vastly superior in build quailty.

I have heard many horror stories re Baileys showing damp after even 12 months. I had someone buy an eriba off me last year he had so many damp problems Bailey ended up giving him a full refund and buying the van back. Less than 12 months old and the front end was black with damp.

I deal in caravans Jim and have been a caravanner for 20 years I no longer even look at British vans they are built so badly

Stick with continental if its cheap you want Adria are the best moving up the scale Dethleffs Knaus TEC and at the top of the tree Hymer Novas are the best caravans on the market bar none

Good luck with your search

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi jim, we got a 2009 series7 champagne and have only a couple of niggly faults one being little L brackets fixing the washroom wall to the floor (internal not external wall) and the extractor fan keeps cutting out, apart from that no problems, nice layout, very spacious, tows well very happy with it. now the brackets have been sorted they have been no more problems buy a pageant you will be happy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts