Bailey Pageant Vermont hot sink!

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, We have just bought a very good condition Bailey Pageant Vermont 2005. We wondered though if anyone who has or has had one of these or any other unit have had the same problem as we appear to have. When the oven is on a higher temperature for say 1/2 hour or more, the steel sink gets red hot! Considering that the refrigerator is in between the two this is worrying. We have contacted Bailey who say they have had not reports of this problem. Our dealer is looking at it but can't see any problems with the insulation and shielding. Any ideas or comments anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Identical set up to my 2005 Arizona which I have had from new. There was a recall for this in 2006. the Dealer added more insulation under the sink and fitted a ventilation grill behind the oven / grill.

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Thanks for your comments on my post. I will speak with my dealer about it. Maybe they should be getting onto Bailey, although Bailey insisted to me that there had not been any reports of issues on this front. I feel an email to them coming on as well!

Thanks again.

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, since your answer to my comment, I contacted Bailey again and they deny there ever was a problem like this with any of their van's Not sure I am totally convinced by them! That aside, our dealer has checked it out fully and found the metal sheilding plate was totally missing and has now installed one. That should sort out the issue, plus they have but new burners in the oven and grill as an extra measure. Certainly a better response than Bailey's denial!!

Thanks again for responding. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts