Bailey Pegasus 546 Internal Dimension

Feb 5, 2024
Visit site
Hi, we have our beloved Bailey Pegasus seasoned 3.5 hours away, and we also have a 9 month old who needs to go in a travel cot. The spot for it is in between the two seats where the single bed is. I could do with knowing the dimension though, and have asked the site team - with little success.
Would anyone be able to give me this dimension please? I've attached a snip of where I mean.
Many thanks

Attachments

• Bailey Pegasus 546 Dim.png
    Bailey Pegasus 546 Dim.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 9

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sorry Mary, I don’t know but my maths may help
According to Google the front double made up is 6ft 10 inches from side window to side window.
Each single bed is 2ft 3inches.
That would leave a gap between them of
2 ft 4 inches.
(6ft 10” minus 4ft 6”).
You will need to measure your travel cot, but I am doubtful it would fit. If you stand the seat cushions up so that they are not overhanging into the middle gap it would probably give you a couple more inches.
As I said, this calculation is based on Google and maths; so please don’t take it as scientifically accurate.
How about the lower rear bunk with a suitable bed guard?
Good luck
Mel

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Mary, I don’t know but my maths may help
According to Google the front double made up is 6ft 10 inches from side window to side window.
Each single bed is 2ft 3inches.
That would leave a gap between them of
2 ft 4 inches.
(6ft 10” minus 4ft 6”).
You will need to measure your travel cot, but I am doubtful it would fit. If you stand the seat cushions up so that they are not overhanging into the middle gap it would probably give you a couple more inches.
As I said, this calculation is based on Google and maths; so please don’t take it as scientifically accurate.
How about the lower rear bunk with a suitable bed guard?
Good luck
Mel
Mary's picture seems to show the need to put the cot between the seats making up the rear double, not the front double - an area of roughly 2' by 2' but really needs to be measured to be exact.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Mary's picture seems to show the need to put the cot between the seats making up the rear double, not the front double - an area of roughly 2' by 2' but really needs to be measured to be exact.
Sorry, you are right. I didn’t expand the picture. 🤭 Most travel cots are a bit wider than 2ft, so will probably equally struggle.
mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sorry, you are right. I didn’t expand the picture. 🤭 Most travel cots are a bit wider than 2ft, so will probably equally struggle.
mel
But bear in mind the seats tend to overhang the frame so the floor maybe wide enough and the seat high enough to slightly bridge the cot? Just a thought.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts