Bailey senator wyoming series 6

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 11, 2022
Visit site
That's what i did on the old van but there isnt a window where the awning fit's so probably have to use the window on the back anr run it under the van
I don't think it has an external socket i will have to check when im there

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just had a thought where do you plug the extention in for the awning light's and air fryer?
Inside the front nearside locker is a 240v connection. We use and extension into the awning. Awning light is the second lot of switches along from the 12v master switch. The caravan has a load monitor in the ALDE control panel to adjust max amp.

Next top the 240v socket in the front locker is an aerial connection which you can use is sitting outside. We have a Sky box with the RF connection, Sky box is under the front bunk and we use that aerial socket with a magic eye to control the box.

Aug 11, 2022
Visit site
Next question
Can the AC work on the 12v system its a truma aventa I was asked today but didn't know the answer plus I think I read that it can on a DC inverter kit
Looking to going in it next weekend so should find most stuff out

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Next question
Can the AC work on the 12v system its a truma aventa I was asked today but didn't know the answer plus I think I read that it can on a DC inverter kit
Looking to going in it next weekend so should find most stuff out
Yes it can with a very expensive modiciation using an inverter, but it would drain the battery very quickly even with the 100w solar panel. Regarding the solar panel controller make sure it is set on setting 2 for AGM battery as the Buccaneer has an AGM battery as standard.

Reactions: Spider10
Aug 11, 2022
Visit site
Just returned from 5 night's in the buccaneer, what a peice of kit it is too,
After playing with everything im stuck on how to run the fridge on gas ? It would never be used but i like to know these thing's
I have the gas turned on at the bottle which are the yellow LPG bottles ive found the isolator switch for the boiler (under front seat) also for the cooker (underneath) never used and never will be
But can't find 1 for the fridge it just flashes red other than that its like a hotel room
Another question is ive read somewhere that there is a strip abit like an awning strip you can get to cover the screws above the front windows im not sure if its euro spec or not im going to contact ELDISS on monday to see what they say other than that it's a fantastic van and very happy with it ๐Ÿ˜€

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We have had water coming up inside the awning and numerous exposures to heavy rain.
All part of the joy of caravanning as it allows you to catch up on reading.
IMG_1770.jpeg

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just returned from 5 night's in the buccaneer, what a peice of kit it is too,
After playing with everything im stuck on how to run the fridge on gas ? It would never be used but i like to know these thing's
I have the gas turned on at the bottle which are the yellow LPG bottles ive found the isolator switch for the boiler (under front seat) also for the cooker (underneath) never used and never will be
But can't find 1 for the fridge it just flashes red other than that its like a hotel room
Another question is ive read somewhere that there is a strip abit like an awning strip you can get to cover the screws above the front windows im not sure if its euro spec or not im going to contact ELDISS on monday to see what they say other than that it's a fantastic van and very happy with it ๐Ÿ˜€
The strip has nothing to with dealer or Elddis and can be purchased on line off eBay. I think it is 12.5mm wide and you fit it yourself. When you get the strip soak it in warm water to soften it before fitting. Prior to fitting make sure that all the screws in that rail are tight, but do not over tighten.

The tap for the gas may be at the bottom in the small cupboard under the cocktail cabinet on your right as you walk into the caravan?

Aug 11, 2022
Visit site
IS this correct?ttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164906751054?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Wtboa1IeQw2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=aPfz7tHtQ0O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=WHATS_APP

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
IS this correct?ttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164906751054?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Wtboa1IeQw2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=aPfz7tHtQ0O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=WHATS_APP
No. Search on eBay for Caravan awning rail Herzim strip 12mm. You only need 3m max as you will need to cut of .5m.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts