Bath room sink plug

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I know this sounds silly but ive got an Elddis Xplore 304 caravan, and the bathroom sink plunger you use to drain the water away, The washer has disintegrated and need to be replace but I can’t seem to get one any where, I put an O ring washer as a temp one But that doesn’t seen to work, thanks,

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
By sink plunger , do you mean a click type where you push it down to close the sink and press it again and it pops up to release the water? like the domestic ones?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately there does not seem to be any spare parts for these types of waste , and they have a bad habit of sticking , either in the Up or Down position.

You will probably have to replace the whole fitting.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I know this sounds silly but ive got an Elddis Xplore 304 caravan, and the bathroom sink plunger you use to drain the water away, The washer has disintegrated and need to be replace but I can’t seem to get one any where, I put an O ring washer as a temp one But that doesn’t seen to work, thanks,

An ‘O’ ring sounds right to me, perhaps you just need the right size. You may stand a chance with these.

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts