BBQs- Cadec -v- The cobb

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI all.......

I am undecided about which BBQ to purchase - The full Cadec option or the full Cobb Combo + option. If Anyone who has either of these 2 BBQs could share their experiences and general assessment of their particualr one - it would be extremely helpful in assisting me to make an informed choice. As always many thanks in anticpation - Pete

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have to agree with Nigel, I've been using the cadac for a similar amount of time and i think its the best all round cooking system there is.

All the best Clive

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had the same decision to make and went for the Cadac - great piece of equipment, very versatile for the type of meals you can cook, large enough for a family of 5! Happy eating

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I bought the all singing, all dancing Cadac Carrichef last april. Expensive but brilliant. I was a bit of a traditionalist so a bit sceptical at first. Thought it might be like one of those George Forman things but it isn't. It does everything. Didn,t use anything else all year

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Over the past 20 years or os we have always had a Cadac skottle BBQ. Before that we used an old plough blade.

We only use it for doing breakfast as you fry the eggs in the juixce fronm the bacon and sausage. I would never consider using it to cook a steak or even a chop. Also can be used as a Wok.

Your next purchase shoudl be a 3 legged iron pot. These make great stews, casseroles etc and a million or so great grandmothers cannot be wrong!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts