Beach caravan park

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Your stipulation on England or Wales rules out all the best - there's some fantastic wild camping beaches in Scotland - unlike England & Wales, it's encouraged, not outlawed.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
If you want a nice family park that isn't frantic have a look at Heathlands beach, Kessingland, Suffolk.
Mel

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Theres a Camping and Caravan Club site at Normans Bay which is about 5 miles from Eastbourne (Sussex)

Here's the link for more information.

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/eastsussex/pevensey/normansbay
When we went we found the dog and child friendly beach was just outside the front gate of the site and there was good walking nearby and a couple of local pubs, quite near but not too near!

Access and driving to and from the site was easy ..... it's also historically important..... 1066 and all that!
Regards
paws

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Ah, Paws, you beat me to it! I was going to recommend Norman's Bay C&CC site. I really enjoyed the holiday I had there a couple of years ago. Lots to see and do, including some lovely walks for the dog.

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Yep CyberCynth, great minds think alike!
Its a lovely part of the world, handy for Eastbourne and Battle, and its difficult to get much closer to the sea without getting wet!

old paws found the dog walking excellent too!
All best
paws

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
We are having real difficulties in finding a site ( ideally with a serviced pitch ) in the lake District with a swimming pool and entertainment that is open next Feb ( school half term ) the vast majority of the sites are open from March/April onwards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts