best 2 berth caravans.??

Jun 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi All
For the first time, my wife and I are going for a 2 berth caravan, instead of the 5 berths we have always had before. Grandchildren are now going to be given the awning annnexe to sleep in....they are now old enough.

So, we are looking for a new or fairly new 2 berth, something really nice, with all the nice bits etc., What we are not keen on is a fixed bed arrangement, and also we find the shower completely unused, unnecessary as far as we are concerned.

Can you give me any thoughts or reccomendations on which direction I should look please.

Thanks....................Bob.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
the sprite finesse is great and not to much money for what you get or a used sprite alpine 2 older van but some good deals the alpine 4 is also good .the eldis is a bi to small for me but very good also look at the adria altea .These are all great bargin vans and also light to tow ,

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello Bob,
Have a look on the manufacturers websites,there will be loads of info.Now is a good time to buy a new one,as its the end of season so you should be able to get a discount for a 2010 van.Check out any local dealer specials,these can be good value. Perhaps go to the NEC in October,you'll be able to see all the popular vans close up.Have a look at the caravanfinder website,its quite useful.Getting a fairly new van in good condition which ticks all the boxes is not easy ,they are like gold dust.If you buy a 2011 van,then you may have to wait months as these can be made to order,and not from existing stock.
Personnally I would go for a dealer special based on the Swift Charisma 220,but thats only my view.
Cheers Richard

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I would say go for the Swift Charisma 220, We really like the look of it and the finish was good, also the Coachman Amara 450. both vans had the WOW look, Good Luck Trevor123

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts