big old baby

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Well, my caravan is now at home looking very sorry for its self... will see if hubby can do anything to make her last a bit longer.. No point buying a new yet as we are no using it.... this is what happens when she stood for 3 years.

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi smiley,

A bucket or two of nice hot water with a liberal dollop of car shampoo/wax and a bit of elbow grease will soon have your caravan looking shipshape again...

This will give you heart to tackle the inside...a good vacuum clean all over the inside and then a wipe over the hard surfaces with a soft cloth and a little cleaning stuff will soon have her looking good again...

Opening the windows and door and letting in a little sunshine (if you can find some) will work wonders as well!

When she's looking tidy and neat again ask a mobile caravan technician to carry out an inspection/service..... it will be money well spent.
All the best
paws

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine hasn't really been washed since we bought it last year. I always pre-washed the old one with snow foam that I use for the cars and then just a good wash with my mitt and the car wash soap which usually shifted the rest

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you have not used it for three years I would sell it unless there is a real possibility of using it soon. The caravan is depreciating so money in the bank looks a better option to me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts