billing aquadome northampton

Apr 2, 2007
Visit site
hi all any views on this park as we have booked for a easter break here as everywhere else full is this a quiet warning and have now heard some not so good reports.

many thanks

Apr 2, 2007
Visit site
Martin.

Have a look at this link and see what you think http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=1370
hi thanks,have just taken a look at site and now worried doesnt sound to good only benefit is kids be happy by the sound of it.

well we can only give it a go

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can have a pleasant time at Billings, but it's a hit and miss affair. Bank holidays can be a problem because everything gets crowded and the facilities can't cope. Expect long lines at the washrooms and no place to sit in the bar. Eating off site is OK though, there is a nice (although expensive) Chinese restaurant close to the site and a decent pub is but a long walk away. Because of the informal way you are allowed to pitch, you do get large groups attending. Large groups can sometimes mean large partying, so be prepared. Don't leave anything outside the caravan unless you have to, theft is a problem. If this is making it all sound bleak, sorry, I have stayed there twice and apart from the washroom problems, had a nice time on each occasion.

My advice, if you're asking, is to hit that INTERNET search, hard. Find somewhere else, you might be lucky and pick up a cancellation. There is one positive that can come out of this, you now know to book much earlier in the season. I started in February, booking all my planned holidays, not because I'm clever, but because these days, you have to.

Apr 2, 2007
Visit site
You can have a pleasant time at Billings, but it's a hit and miss affair. Bank holidays can be a problem because everything gets crowded and the facilities can't cope. Expect long lines at the washrooms and no place to sit in the bar. Eating off site is OK though, there is a nice (although expensive) Chinese restaurant close to the site and a decent pub is but a long walk away. Because of the informal way you are allowed to pitch, you do get large groups attending. Large groups can sometimes mean large partying, so be prepared. Don't leave anything outside the caravan unless you have to, theft is a problem. If this is making it all sound bleak, sorry, I have stayed there twice and apart from the washroom problems, had a nice time on each occasion.

My advice, if you're asking, is to hit that INTERNET search, hard. Find somewhere else, you might be lucky and pick up a cancellation. There is one positive that can come out of this, you now know to book much earlier in the season. I started in February, booking all my planned holidays, not because I'm clever, but because these days, you have to.
Thanks for your response.trying to find somewhere else as bit worried about this site know.have know booked may bank holidays so can get somewhere good.if all else fails will have to go and give it a go and if that bad come home.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts