Bingham's Farm, nr Bridport, Dorset

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi. We have stayed here several times but not this year. As you are aware it is a Adults only site. It is set in lovely country about 3 miles out of Bridport. Numerous pubs in the area, and you have the coast not far away. Dog walk on site or numerous walks nearby. No noticable road noise.I cannot remember anything negative about the site. I do recall it being at the top end price wise. I can safely recommend it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just spent the May day weekend at Binghams Farm, great site, very clean, many of the pitches are now hard standings and less sloping than last year,some are also full service pitches with your own water drainage and electric. Own bar on site and the meals we had were excellent.You need to be careful if turning into the site when coming from the northern direction as the road is quite straight and you do get people overtaking from the back of a line of traffic and they don't expect a car and caravan to turn right and spoil their overtaking.Dog walk one of the best we have used,going back in August.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
we spent the Easter wek at Bingham Farm, it was really good, the bathroom at the front of block are very good.

The only problem we had was the size of pitch being too small for our Hymer, Idid explain about the door being reversed but somehow this was over looked at time of booking, not too much of a problem as we didnt want to put the awning up.

We really liked the fact that we were given a sheet of local pubs, this really helped and all there recommendations were good.

Also walk from site to the original "River Cottage" this is a lovely walk.

Hope you enjoy it

LRG

Jun 9, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the info. We are booked for August. Trying Binghams as a change from Eastfleet Farm which was a bit over-busy and with overstretched facilities last year.

Will try all the pubs as suggested!

Lorraine

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts