Booking a 1 night stop

Aug 8, 2005
Visit site
[rant on ]

I want to book 1 night at a C&C Club Site using electricity - but I can't - not allowed :(

This is very infuriating as we really cannot do our trip South in a oner. Being retired folk we like to have a limited drive on comfort grounds and also on safety reasons. Coming down from Scotland that break is necessary.

Now can anyone give me a really cast ironc reason that members of said Club have said they do not widh folk to do this ?

If you make a booking you have to pay in advance so they have your dosh - this is fair enough - but they won't let me make an advance booking for one night.

I'm supposed to turn up and hope there is room.

This is just plain nonsense . [/rant]

I understand I can do this with the CC and not have to pay in advance - can anyone confirm this ?

Grrrh

May 25, 2005
Visit site
This is only one of the reasons we are seriously thinking of cancelling our membership of the C&CC. As members, I thought we owned the so-called 'Friendly Club', but it seems not. Its about time the said club got a hold of the niggly problem(s).

We are only too pleased to stay with the CC who have no problems with 1-nighters and the use of electrics for that period.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts