Caravan mover

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We have bought from Tayna previously and no issue with delivery. The issue is if the battery needs to be returned for whatever reason, you have a big hassle on your hands. Speaking from experience.
+1 wrt returning hassle. But generally batteries don’t give many problems when new.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It’s not the buying that is a problem it’s the returning in the event of a problem. A used battery however new is treated as hazardous waste and requires a licensed carrier, but most such carriers work regionally not long distance. I posted a thread on my experiences but unlike my relaxed axle thread I’m not going to resurrect it and subject myself to a merry go round of questions and advice. Suffice to say I have never bought an online battery since. 🤣🤣🤣

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
It’s not the buying that is a problem it’s the returning in the event of a problem. A used battery however new is treated as hazardous waste and requires a licensed carrier, but most such carriers work regionally not long distance. I posted a thread on my experiences but unlike my relaxed axle thread I’m not going to resurrect it and subject myself to a merry go round of questions and advice. Suffice to say I have never bought an online battery since. 🤣🤣🤣
You mean you don't want to subject yourself to a sort of battery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS