Breakdown Cover

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
i have just got a quote from the Caravan Club, which is so much cheaper than the AA that it seems almost to good to be true.

Has anyone had good or bad with the CC cover.

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Stephen

we've been with CC Mayday for many years and our experience has always been good with their service (run through Green Flag).

If you are happy with the quote you've had from them, we would give a high recommendation if it's any help!

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
We have been with the CC Mayday for years, luckily we have been forunate and not had to call them out. We took out the CC Red Flag cover when we towed to Switzerland a couple of years ago. This time we did breakdown in France on a Sunday. Red Flag were very helpful, their French agent took the caravan to a lovely caravan site. The car was taken to a local Opel dealers, all repairs done the next day (

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
CC cover with green flag is excellent, we came back on a low loader at easter with a really nice chap who was very accomodating to our needs as a family. Never waited longer than 40mins. C&CC cover will NOT cover any van with a shipping length over 26foot, which many twin axles are and had never even heard of my car (Ssangyong Rexton) and told me it must be a grey import, AA is just too expensive. Didn't and now wouldn't bother with RAC. My uncle recently waited over 6 hours to be recovered.

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
We have used green flag just the once. It was a sunday afternoon we called for fuel near Bristol 200 mile from home and I put the wrong fuel in the car. It did a few hundred yards and stopped. We phoned green flag ,they could not have made it any easy for us. We were kept informed several times about what was happening We were recoved and taken to a garage drained of and back on the road in 2 hours. On a sunday afternoon I think that will take some beating. I did thank them by letter. They send a form to asking what I thought about the service we had received and how they could improve the service, I simply said there is no way you can beat the service we received 1ST CLASS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts