Buccaneer caravans

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris, they are nice 'vans but very heavy. The 2007 Elan 15 has an MIRO of 24.81 cwt and an MTPLM of 29.46 cwt which I think will be asking a bit much of your tow car.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dusty

Nice to hear from you. This is what we are finding and I thought with this car we would be able to pull anything! Turns out this van is not in stock anyway and so we won't be able to see it, probably until Feb. at the NEC. I can't believe it is being so difficult to find a van which meets most criteria - we are going to have to make some decisions on 'what' is the compromise. Is there ALWAYS a compromise do you think?

Regards Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi we own a 2004 Buccaneer Elan 14.It is about our sixth caravan and by far the best.Ours is only about 14ft long and has a MTPLM of 1400KG, a fair bit of weight for its size but worth it for the qaulity.We went to the caravan show this weekend and looked at all the new models,but nothing came even close.

Good luck

Andy

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi we own a 2004 Buccaneer Elan 14.It is about our sixth caravan and by far the best.Ours is only about 14ft long and has a MTPLM of 1400KG, a fair bit of weight for its size but worth it for the qaulity.We went to the caravan show this weekend and looked at all the new models,but nothing came even close.

Good luck

Andy
Hi Andy

We too are finding the new models no better than our present van. Will have to keep it a bit longer me thinks!! Chris

TRENDING THREADS