C.C. site fees for 07

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Went online to book C.C. site for easter next year and got a shock to find the increase in site fees for the park we were looking for( Bunree) in Scotland. Adult price up from £4.20 per night, now £5.50. Child price up from £1.50 per night, now £2.50 and pitch fees £5.00 per night, now £7.60. I know it doesnt look a lot but when you add it up over 6 nights it is quite expensive. There will be 4 adults and 3 small children going(7 people in a six berth, should be fun). The cost for 6 nights £192.60. Does that seem quite a lot or am I just not in touch with todays prices.

Carolyn

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hello Carolyn

I also have noticed a BIG hike in the cost of staying on club sites this coming year. Having siad that - it appears more and more likely that some members will be unable to use the sites due to the fact that booking online is impossible.

Anyway, your unit sounds very cosy ( into 6!). Enjoy your holidays whilst they are still within price reach! Not only site fees are increasing. Dear 'old Gordie' set an increase, from 6pm, today on fuel!!!

Ann

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ann

I know what you mean. May not be able to afford the petrol to get to our site in the first place. That should save us a few pounds. We are going to pick up our brand new Bailey Senator Carolina on Saturday( very excited) so 2 in the bunk beds, 2 at the dinette and 2 adults and 2 year old in the front double. Should be lots of fun. Looks like I am just going to have to bite the bullet and pay the

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Carolyn

At least you still have your sense of humour. Seriously though, if you tot up how much it would cost to spend a week in a hotel, with all the strict protocol, I am sure you, your husband and the kids would much prefer the freedom of outdoor life on a caravan club site.

What the heck, keep smiling and REALLY annoy 'Gordie'!

Ann

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
CC club site fees have been rising significantly for years. Those sites which are usually full are under-priced, under market-force principles, so inevitably attract large price increases.

Carolyn - 6 nights, for 7 people, for

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
If you don't like the price stay away ! Bank holidays are sheer hell on the road anyway.As previously stated, it's about supply and demand, right now you are supplying the demand by forward booking ! Yes, prices may well be growing at above inflation, although I don't no if that's the truth.If it is, the reason is the capital investment into most club sites due to the demands of the alledged majority of members.

Personally, I would prefer lower site fees and no heated ( or otherwise)toilet blocks.I am all for hardstandings though and they cost money ( there again so do lost pitches due to worn grass)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would love the luxury of being able to take my bank holidays off peak but unfortunately like the rest of the workforce, that's not possible.

Regards.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been looking at the new prices for the Christmas and New Year period next year. This year we are spending Boxing Day to New Years at the Sandringham, pitch and two adults total cost

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts