Calorgas supplies

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi sorry to jump on the thread I’ve have to get some gas how much should I expect to pay for a 7kg butane re fill . I am based near Milton Keynes and Bedford any suggestions where to get a refill Thanks Jeff
Well in the above post 6kg propane from a builders yard cost £25. So butane would be in that ball park but probably £10 more from a caravan outlet or leisure shop. Try builders, farmers outlets or look for Flogas. Why butane when propane works through winter and butane doesn’t?

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Well in the above post 6kg propane from a builders yard cost £25. So butane would be in that ball park but probably £10 more from a caravan outlet or leisure shop. Try builders, farmers outlets or look for Flogas. Why butane when propane works through winter and butane doesn’t?
If people simply don't go camping or caravanning in winter, they simply don't need propane.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi sorry to jump on the thread I’ve have to get some gas how much should I expect to pay for a 7kg butane re fill . I am based near Milton Keynes and Bedford any suggestions where to get a refill Thanks Jeff
Jeff, I get mine from Gibbs and Andrews, in Woburn Sands, at the top end of the village near the old Barclays bank. Or from Dudley's Plant hire, down the hill near The Weathercock pub. I think I paid about £30 for Propane. Ring them first though.
Dudley's 01908 583373
G &A. 07810 511601

Last edited:

JB1

Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
Jeff, I get mine from Gibbs and Andrews, in Woburn Sands, at the top end of the village near the old Barclays bank. Or from Dudley's Plant hire, down the hill near The Weathercock pub. I think I paid about £30 for Propane. Ring them first though.
Dudley's 01908 583373
G &A. 07810 511601
Great I’ll give them a call . Thanks Jeff

JB1

Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for reply, I have both propane and Butane not sure why just what I have ended up with over the years. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts