Cameron Again

May 12, 2006
Visit site
He was on tele again today with a new slogan, " Pay as you Burn "

But he avoided the question on Aircraft, it's only gas guzzling cars he's after. That's the reason why the public have lost confidence in all these muppets (all parties).

If Cameron wants Green taxes to rise, why not say by how much ?? and on whom the burden will fall !!!. More importantly by how much this will reduce the greenhouse gas effect. And by how much this will reduce Overall Global Pollution. He keeps on about we won't do nothing until !!! Until what ??? The Tories can see the same figures as Gordon can, so why not publish what they intend to do ?? Is it because they are thick, or are they quite happy to think we are all thick ??.

If they increase Road Tax I will fill out a SORN for 6 months, and then just risk driving. The chances of being caught are very very low as long as you don't stand out from the crowd.And as long as you keep you mileage down on busy Dual Carriage Ways,these are the type of roads the Ministry check, and they don't work nights!!!

Sory it is the only way I feel I can make a difference, our politicians don't listen. Maybe not a difference just I will feel better.

ps We have No Criminal Offences

pps e-mailed this to Cameron, and awaiting reply

Val & Frank

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Frank,

Be careful of driving taxless mate - there is a nationwide CCTV network now with number plate recognition built in. We have one near us - looks just like a lampost. The official reason for their existance is to track stolen cars and plot illegal vehicle activity but I reckon they make a few bob for HMG too!

Pay as you burn is good, it's what we do already though isn't it? Do more miles use more fuel pay more tax.

These greenos are a pain but we should encourage them to all go on a trip to the US, they would be so enraged at the way the yanks behave with their giant Rv's towing 6 litre suv's and shopping malls with 100 acre car parks that they would leave us in peace to get on with life!

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Frank,

Be careful of driving taxless mate - there is a nationwide CCTV network now with number plate recognition built in. We have one near us - looks just like a lampost. The official reason for their existance is to track stolen cars and plot illegal vehicle activity but I reckon they make a few bob for HMG too!

Pay as you burn is good, it's what we do already though isn't it? Do more miles use more fuel pay more tax.

These greenos are a pain but we should encourage them to all go on a trip to the US, they would be so enraged at the way the yanks behave with their giant Rv's towing 6 litre suv's and shopping malls with 100 acre car parks that they would leave us in peace to get on with life!
Pay as You Burn is fine by me, it's just that I don't like unfair Taxes,and he did skip the Aeroplane question. It was in the Sunday Times detailing how some Green MP flew around the world to a conference I think on climate change !!!

Val & Frank

TRENDING THREADS