camping aqurius in sant pere pescador

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
can any body give me any imformation on camping aquirius in sant pere pescador near girona spain. i am going july 2006 for 2 weeks with twin axle caravan,

any imformation would be helpful

thank you all for your replys...

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
Hiya

we were at Aquarius in late October and it was a fantastic sight, the facilities were first class and we really enjoyed it. We have a large caravan but had no problems getting on a pitch there were lots of larger units including Winnebagos 30ft plus so you should have no problem getting on. It is right on a fantastic beach and we pitched right down by the beach and watched the surfers. The shop on site is good and you can get everything you need from there. Laundry restaurant etc all very good so we're sure you will enjoy it. We will definitely go again but at the moment are down in Spain till the spring and Aquarius has been one of the best if not the best we have been on during the last three months we have been in Spain

Ellis and Celia

tel

May 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi

This was our first stopover in Spain. We arived mid October during a period of intense rain, the aproach road and campsite were flooded to a depth of 12".The good news is the staff were superb and so helpfull. Next day I have never seen so many staff helping in the clean up.We stayed for a week and can thoroughly recomend it, pay the extra and get a beach front pitch and the sand and sea become your garden. We only moved on because it started to get chilly.We found PARADISE at Eurocamping in Oliva, but thats another story.

Regards

Terry

TRENDING THREADS