Camping Cheque Price Rise

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
On the Camping Cheque website they've just announced that from 1st May the price of a Camping Cheque, not ordered as part of a ferry-inclusive package, will rise by £1.40 as a 'currency supplement' (based on the Euro exchange rate in August 2007). If the cheques are part of a package then the price will remain at £10.30 until 23rd May when their current ferry inclusive offfer ends.

I haven't looked at the Caravan Club website to see if this also applies, or to Discover Leisure (Barrons) who are also selling paper Camping Cheques - and don't know what will happen to those Gold Card users, who can 'top-up' their cards on any campsite.

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
We were expecting this but thought it may apply to next year's holidays. We have one booked in August with Camping Cheques with the mandatory 3 cheques included which we were planning to use next April / Whitsun. I think we will ring and put another 10 onto the booking!

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Val

Yes I could see it coming - that's why I snapped mine up last month. The only thing is I think I might be half a dozen or so short - I usually under, rather than over, estimate. As you say these can easily be topped up on a camp site, but when I did it last year the site owner phoned through to the French office and of course they were charged at 14 euros.

Regards

Keith

TRENDING THREADS