Camping Rudesheim Rhine

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone.
We have decided to 'do' a CC rally there in late July to early Aug.
We have visited The Black Forrest at Camping Belchenblickk a few times but have no other knowledge of anywhere else.

Have you been there or can you give us any useful info including routes from Calais.
Thanks.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I've never actually stayed there, but I live only about 20 miles up the road so my comments are limited to the occasional visit.
On the whole I'd say it's quite a pleasant camping site in a garden-like setting and conveniently located not far out of town. Pitches on the banks of the Rhine or with a view to the river are apparently reserved for those staying for more than one week. The biggest criticism is that the toilet blocks, although clean, are not really up to today's standards. However, a new block was being built last year and I would imagine that it will be ready in time for the coming summer season.
If you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact me and, if necessary, I'll get in touch with the warden directly for an answer.

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
That's really good of you Lutz. I may take you up on your kind offer if any questions are raised. You will be most welcome to visit us on site to share eine glas weiss wein.
Thanks for now

Oct 17, 2005
Visit site
We arrived at this site a couple of years ago, without booking, right in the middle of a Harley Davidson meet. We are two female 'young acting oldies' who drive a Vespa,that sits on the back of our motorhome. We really enjoyed our stay. We were recommended, by, i think it was Diane to do 'The Ring' trip. Up on the cable car, a most interesting walk along the top, a chair lift down, and a boat ride back. Most enjoyable, and not too expensive. We now recommend it to you. Enjoy your stay.
Pat

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Brum
We must meet up one of the days. you live in B32 (I assume that is B.G) & I live in B31 near the fire station that I work at
We will be going to Germany this June but have not arranged a route yet

TRENDING THREADS