Campning -Clermont Ferrand & Valencia

Jul 26, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone!

This is my first message. I have been following the forum for some time and am very impressed with the friendliness.

I have a slight problem ( SWMBO might wish to add to that). In September my Sea Cadet Unit has been asked to take part in the Gibraltar National Day Celebrations. The airline (Monarch) is unable to help us with the cost of transporting all our Band equipment. At £5.00 per kilo it would cost a fortune. I intend to travel overland with our Unit box trailer.

Can anyone recommend a camp site as above - purely for an overnight stay? Any idea re costing.

Many thanks for any replies.

regards

David

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi David - welcome to the Forum!

There are LOADS of campsites in France, and you can stay on some municipals for as little as 6 or 7 euros, including electric hook up. I take it you're looking for a site around Clermont Ferrand. There's a municipal at Issoire, near Clermont Ferrand, or you could use Camping Cheques (http://www.campingcheque.co.uk/en/) which cost

Jul 26, 2007
Visit site
Valerie,

Very many thanks for your prompt response, I'll check out all the your info I'm sure I will find somewhere - hopefully the GPS will prove its worth !!

regards

David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts