Caravan Beds!

Apr 2, 2005
Visit site
Help, my one year old Bailey Ranger is wonderful except for the beds at night. They are really uncomfortable and I awake several times in the night in agony. This is the only aspect that is putting my off longer stays in my caravan which is a shame as we love it so much.

And before anyone suggests that maybe old age is setting in - I am 37 years young!

Please help us before the caravan is exchanged for a hotel!

Liz

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz

I had the same problem and the same thoughts about the caravan!

Bought a single Raskelf matress topper which is 2" thick and it solved the problem. We use an opened out sleeping bag as the base (my husband doesn,t mind a harder bed) and I put the Raskelf on top of that on my side. It isn,t quite the same as a nice sprung mattress, but it made the bed MUCH better and I sleep much better now. Not the cheapest on the market but I would recommend it. They have a website and are very helpful on the telephone. Good luck

Chris

May 12, 2005
Visit site
have you tried turning the seat cushions over, so that the bed is flat, i under stand the material on the underside is also breathable

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Gill, we have also done the same!! Also my husband has attached two pieces of wood (on either side of the van)to the underside of the seats with a piano hinge - then at night unfold them to meet in the middle (over the table) place the cushions then the mattress topper and happy zzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts