caravan channel

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
what did you think cooking,baileychannel,and some top tips for starter like pots and pans forks not waste of the toilet. filling water heater .or is that the dealers problem.thougt my glasses was dirty but its the filming.?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
what did you think cooking,baileychannel,and some top tips for starter like pots and pans forks not waste of the toilet. filling water heater .or is that the dealers problem.thougt my glasses was dirty but its the filming.?

Sorry did'nt see it, but did the pots and pans have glass lids ?
smiley-laughing.gif

Any tips on what type of CROCkery to use ?
smiley-laughing.gif

Reg

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
It wasn't just me then............ I thought that my powers of comprehension were deluding me.

Am I getting old and losing it I thought!!!!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
just noticed you photo is the same as a user on the other side or have you moved to scotland.

Which side is the other side ITV or BBC ? Or are you disloyal to this forum and play away occasionly. Shame on you!!
And why would I want to move to Scotland? Too cold for me up there
smiley-cool.gif

Reg

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
Forest Gump

I really don't want to sound offensive but I just do not have a clue of what you are saying. Is it some kind of code or modern speak? Maybe you could just state what you are talking about in the kind of language that we all understand.
One again I hate the idea of dismissing what you are attempting to discuss with us I really am puzzled.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Reg said:
Forest Gump

I really don't want to sound offensive but I just do not have a clue of what you are saying. Is it some kind of code or modern speak? Maybe you could just state what you are talking about in the kind of language that we all understand.
One again I hate the idea of dismissing what you are attempting to discuss with us I really am puzzled.

I think that the topic has morphed off topic into the private running joke between Gagakev and Forest Gump.
It's not often that we see somebody hi-jack a thread that they started themself
smiley-undecided.gif

threadjacked.gif
offtopic.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:

Lets see what we can do, I'll start and you can finish!!!!

Did you see the caravan channel programme earlier on, they have changed the format,and it includes a demonstration on how /what to cook in a caravan.
They also demonstrated the following about Bailey channels,

Bailey channels are designed to prevent car, truck and van windows from rattling or letting in wind noise. They’re made of fl ocked rubber to ease the ‘up and down’ gliding of windows and are sold by the metre. Also available is a range of front and rear windscreen rubber seals.
Good so far dont you think?
Next one--- Top tips for starters/newbies on which pots and pans to purchase for your caravan.
not waste of the toilet---------- Your Turn
smiley-undecided.gif

filling water heater .or is that the dealers problem----- Again it's you turn
smiley-wink.gif

thougt my glasses was dirty but its the filming.?----- Ive lost it now
smiley-laughing.gif

The above interpretations are my own veiws and I stand to be corrected.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Rabfaetheblae said:
Its only cold to southerners lol, iv only just started putting a jumper on when i go out,
Rab.

Rab you have my utmost admiration, yes I'm from down south and staying here.
smiley-smile.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
ok onionhead baily channel =why do we have to have a program about bailey again, I would rather learn about the toilet and chemicals and waste ect than be told i will need a fork and some pans this brings me to the glass lids gaga will say more on this crocs the shoestype not crockery is a long running joke.AS for the apple pies i could go to tescos quicker and not make the van smell like a kebbab house .

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
caught 20 minutes of it last night, making apple pie by frying it, no thanks. then there were on about getting clarity over driving regulations ?
Yet no mention of what regulations they were on about! Is some clarity needed, i thought it wes pretty much straight forward...
Then there was the comparison between propane and butane, and the chap said he didnt understand why anybody used butane!
Which is try, he didnt understand!

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've just tried to make sense of the complete post. Now I'm losing the will to live! If contributors were to proof read their posts and polish up their grammar, then maybe we could begin to understand what the heck they were attempting to say.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Derek Brad said:
I've just tried to make sense of the complete post. Now I'm losing the will to live! If contributors were to proof read their posts and polish up their grammar, then maybe we could begin to understand what the heck they were attempting to say.
I can understand your frustration Derek but on any caravan forum there are people from all walks of life and there will be those who may in fact have some degree of dyslexia.
There are standing jokes running through this topic about 'crocs', a brand of leisure footwear often favoured by some caravan users as well as banter about 'saucepans with glass lids' and this may have added to the confusion.
Please bear in mind that standards of literacy can vary enormously and individuals articulate their points in various ways but this should not prohibit caravanners from using this forum and taking part in discussions.

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
knives and forks, pots, pans etc. dont forget that not everyone watching the caravan channel are seasoned campaigners. Indeed , caravaning has seen a massive increase in numbers over the last few years, with may starters not really knowing where to start.

A programe or feature in a magazine may have been very helpful to them.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
sorry but any one going away in a tent caravan needs to eat ie plates ect cups forks .Thed waste the water heater van level gas toilet ect elettric all dangerous not a mention 240v dont worry as long as you have a bottle opener.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts