caravan channel

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Yet another victory for the Gods Gift to literature brigade
smiley-frown.gif

The next time that I see a post criticising the spelling or grammar of another forum member I'll delete it and the person doing the criticising will be the one using another forum.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
And I'll back you up, Parksy. If Forest has left because of bullying, its time the bullies were warned off.
This is a chat forum for caravanners, not bigotted bullies!

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I also enjoyed Forest Gumps contributions (and his crocs!!!). Parksy / Damian, as moderators is it not possible for you to email him and explain that nobody wants to see him leave the forum beacuse of spelling etc?
I mean lets face it, we all have problems of some sort or another - My wife cant spell very wel and I am colour blind and sometimes have to ask the kids what colour wires are!
But who cares, life is too short.................

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Just a quicky i am not botherd about any bulliegood i am in a crane all day in the wind that is more nerving.Ifind to many people take it to
seriously and some think there answer is the only one .even a simple post can get the experts laying into some one that needs a simple answer not a fullpage from some web site. The site seems to need a fun side as well so the crocs will have to go and some hush puppys will take there place.bye bye.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts