Caravan reviews

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, we are considering buying a Lunar Delta RS, however, we can't seem to find any "REAL' reviews relating to this caravan from owners who have bought one!.....any ideas where we might find any reviews!
We have read several negative reviews regarding Lunar caravans, particularly, the radio/cd player being of poor quality!
This really concerns me, when spending the best part of 25k on a caravan, we would expect to get a good quality sound system!
Any reviews on this caravan or the sound system would be greatly appreciated.

regards Andrew & Sally.

Apr 22, 2004
Visit site
I found this a problem when choosing to buy a Pegasus, it seems that it is only the buyers with problems who tend to provide information, good reviews tend only to be on the suppliers website. I found the best way was to read the reviews in the PC Mag and in the caravan Club Mag and form my own opinion.
Since having the Pegasus have only had 3 problems, one (Window frame came away from the interior wall,) which need it to go back to Chichester Caravans where I bought it, the others will be sorted at the first service as they are only minor.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We are on our fourth Lunar having had a Clubman, a CS, a 640L and now a EW. Except for the 2004 CS which had niggly problems, we have not had any issues that have been cause for concern. Our 2006 EW is a well built caravan. As we hardly ever use the radio/Cd we cannot really comment.

TRENDING THREADS